Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The first few days at home have gone fine, Phil is pretty comfortable and his pain is basically under control. Nothing new to report really.
Phil is happy to have visitors, but he has requested that people call before they come, just to make sure it is an ok time.
My exam's have been changed, I know have one at 9 on monday, and the other at 9 next friday. Hopefully gives me a bit more time to study!
We have a family get together with all the extended rellies at our place on sunday, it will be really nice to see everyone. I think Phil will enjoy it, but hopefully won't get too exhausted from all the company.
That's about all for now, i'm quite pleased that I updated more regularly than usual!
Mel xx

2 comments:

  1. I'm pleased too!
    Especially with such amazingly good news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elisabeth MarshallJuly 27, 2009 at 5:13 PM

    It's so good to hear all the good news. Hope Phil can keep his strength up even with the onslaught of rellies--take care guys!

    ReplyDelete