Sunday, October 11, 2009

All about eggs...














I bet your wondering what this post has to do with anything.  Well, let me enlighten you.

I feel that I shouldn't even be writing this post at all....it should be Melinda.
Melinda, apart from putting up with fat jokes from Phil, has a fantastic sense of humour.  She and her friends over the years have created and filmed documentaries -all about leaves,  all about toothpaste, all about books, all about tropical tree eating seals.  The most recent creation earlier this year is "All about Eggs",  featuring Melinda and Phil.
It is a large file as it is a 20 minute film, but as it was only made earlier this year I thought it would be nice for people to see.  It is Phil when he was well, hopefully how most of you remember him. 

I put it as a movie here, but I think it might slow things down to much....so if you have time, click on this link and check out Mel and Phil.




Click play on the movie, and then after some of it loads it should start..... (it will take a while, i recommend a tea break or a hang the washing on the line break (for the men of course)), that way it won't keep pausing all the way through.

Kris x

No comments:

Post a Comment